Career books displayed here are books that provide helps on finding a perfect or ideal career.
The books are grouped into three categories: career testing, career planning, and career change.
You can scan the list one by one or just scroll your browser to the group you are interested with.
Career Books for Career Testing
- Career Tests: 25 Revealing Self-Tests to Help You Find and Succeed at the Perfect Career, by Louis H. Janda
- Discover What You’re Best At, by Linda Gale
- Test Your Own Job Aptitude: Exploring Your Career Potential, by James Barrett
- Psychological Testing at Work: How to Use, Interpret, and Get the Most Out of the Newest Tests in Personality, Learning Style, Aptitudes, Interests, and More! by Edward, Phd Hoffman
- Using Assessment Results for Career Development, by Vernon G. Zunker
- Career, Aptitude & Selection Tests, by Jim Barrett
Career Books for Career Planning
- Now, Discover Your Strengths, by Marcus Buckingham
- Career Counseling: Applied Concepts of Life Planning, by Vernon G. Zunker
- The Pathfinder : How to Choose or Change Your Career for a Lifetime of Satisfaction and Success, by Nicholas Lore
- Career Anchors , Discovering Your Real Values, by Edgar H. Schein
- Finding a Career That Works for You: A Step-by-Step Guide to Choosing a Career and Finding a Job, by Wilma R. Fellman
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Retiring Early, by Dee Lee
Career Books for Career Change
- What Color Is Your Parachute?, 2004: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters & Career-Changers (What Color Is Your Parachute, by Richard Nelson Bolles
- Switching Careers : Career Changers Tell How and Why They Did It : Learn How You Can Too, Robert K. Otterbourg
- Super Job Search: The Complete Manual for Job-Seekers & Career-Changers, by Peter K. Studner
- Getting the Job You Want With the Audio-Visual Portfolio: A Practical Guide for Job Hunters and Career Changers, by Eugene Williams
- Through the Brick Wall: Job Finder: For Job Hunters and Career Changers, by Kate Wendleton
- Between Opportunities: A Survival Guide for Job Seekers and Career Changers, by Robert D. Riskin